[Game]Poker Tower - A 8-Bit Poker & Match-3 Game! [Beta testers needed!] 2013

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

[Game]Poker Tower - A 8-Bit Poker & Match-3 Game! [Beta testers needed!] 2013

Message par  le Jeu 31 Jan - 3:49

2013 2013 2013 </a>

Hi guys!

I'm really proud to talk to you today about the very first game I have created yet that is about to come out on the App Store, that I've named Poker Tower! This game is made from a mix of two popular iOS game types such as Poker and Match-3 games, and the primary goal of the game is to create poker hands! You do such by combining cards shown on the screen on a 4x5 grid by touching them one after the other to make the best score possible!

There's also multiple game modes here for you to have hours and hours of intense fun and to make the game fits your taste, such as :

-Time Attack : In 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 minutes, you must do the best score possible! No Restriction.

-Tower Mode : Each time you score points, a row is added at the bottom of the screen. Don't let the cards reach the top or it's game over!

-Survival Mode : This RPG-like game mode puts you against multiple enemies that deals you damage time after time, and you must survive the longer possible!

-Challenge Mode : With only a deck of 52 regular cards, you must do the best score possible!

The main features of the game are :

-4 game modes (and more to come!!)

-Full statistic screen allow you to check every stats the game register about your progress!

-Help screen helping you to understand the basics of the game

-Game Center Integration with Achievements and leaderboards to let you compete against other players

-Big Finger Option : Avoid unwanted touches by activating this function if you have big fingers!

Screenshots :

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

***I'm currently recruiting for beta test, so if you are interested in testing, please go to this link : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] and fill in the information for a chance to be picked! Selected testers will receive a free copy of the game once released and, if everything goes well, iTunes gift card will be given to best one(s)!

Good luck, and I'm open to any comments! :)

The game is currently set to be released in February 2013, so stay tuned!!</div>

2013 2013 2013 security programming design programs game system software hardware scripting dynamic programming designs disney college program design star proxy list ecommerce Amelia Islands Amsterdam Antique Chairs Apartment for Rent Aquarium Asthma Astronomy Athletes Foot Baby Boomers Background Check Ballroom Dancing Bankruptcy Barbecues BBQs Bean Bags Bipolar Bird Houses Bird Watching Blinds Body Building Body Detox Bonsai Bowling Breast Augmentation Bronchitis Budgeting Bullying Business Mentoring Calcium Calibration Candle Making candles Careers Carpets cats Cheffing Childrens Parties Chinese Tea Christmas Decorations Comic Books Computer Training Copyright Credit Repair Criminal Records cuff links Dating Day Outings Designer Footwear Direct Mail Marketing Domain Names Drug Addiction ecommerce Educational Toys Elderly Care Electrician Essential Oils Estrogen European Travel Family Fishing Fitness Articles Fly Fishing Forums Fruit Trees Genealogy Gift Ideas Goal Setting Golf Green Decking And Patios hail loss Harley Davidson Hiking Hiking and Camping
</a>

Hi guys!

I'm really proud to talk to you today about the very first game I have created yet that is about to come out on the App Store, that I've named Poker Tower! This game is made from a mix of two popular iOS game types such as Poker and Match-3 games, and the primary goal of the game is to create poker hands! You do such by combining cards shown on the screen on a 4x5 grid by touching them one after the other to make the best score possible!

There's also multiple game modes here for you to have hours and hours of intense fun and to make the game fits your taste, such as :

-Time Attack : In 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 minutes, you must do the best score possible! No Restriction.

-Tower Mode : Each time you score points, a row is added at the bottom of the screen. Don't let the cards reach the top or it's game over!

-Survival Mode : This RPG-like game mode puts you against multiple enemies that deals you damage time after time, and you must survive the longer possible!

-Challenge Mode : With only a deck of 52 regular cards, you must do the best score possible!

The main features of the game are :

-4 game modes (and more to come!!)

-Full statistic screen allow you to check every stats the game register about your progress!

-Help screen helping you to understand the basics of the game

-Game Center Integration with Achievements and leaderboards to let you compete against other players

-Big Finger Option : Avoid unwanted touches by activating this function if you have big fingers!

Screenshots :

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien][Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

***I'm currently recruiting for beta test, so if you are interested in testing, please go to this link : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] and fill in the information for a chance to be picked! Selected testers will receive a free copy of the game once released and, if everything goes well, iTunes gift card will be given to best one(s)!

Good luck, and I'm open to any comments! :)

The game is currently set to be released in February 2013, so stay tuned!!</div>

Home Automation Home Business Home Schooling Homeopathy Honeymoon Hydroponic Garden Identity Theft Jazz Job Hunting Preparation Joint Venture Landscape Design Latin Dance Law School Lawn Care Lean Manufacturing license Local Recreation Locksmith Marriage Meditation Metal Detector Mexico Mortgages Motor Homes Moving Mutual Funds Natural Insecticides Natural Insectiside Nursing Assistant Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Online Dating Origami Outdoor Swing Outsourcing Paintball Penny stocks Pet Grooming Pet Insurance Pet Parrots Pets Photography Physiotherapy Potty Training Power Tools Private Investigation Prom Hairstyles Prototyping Public Domain Rawfood Diet Recycling Resume Safari Vacations Salad and Dressing Ideas Scholarship Scuba Diving Self Improvement Setting Goals Single Parenting Skiing Skiing Locations Skin Care small business Snowmobiles social networking Spectrum Analysers Spiders Sports Apparel Sports Nutrition Spring Makeup Stained Glass Stress Student Loan Bad Credit Summer Animal Care Summer Fashion Trends Summer Fitness Summer Heat Summer Jobs Summer Savings Summer Travel Summer Vacations Supercross Surround Sound Sweeteners Swimming Pool Ownership Taekwondo Tattoo Technology And Gadgets Termites Time Management Timeshare Toy Trains Trademarks Trading Triathlon Trophies Vacuum Cleaners Vegetarian Vitamins and Supplements Wedding Etiquette Wedding Themes Wheelchair Lifts Wild Flowers Windsor Pilates Working Dogs2013 2013 2013

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut